Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Random Lunch Observations

So I went on my lunch break to the local Chili's and sat at the bar area killing time on my phone when i happen to observe a few things.

1) The lady at the table beside me ordered two glasses of red wine. At 11:00 AM. At the same time. So I think, ok...sure its early but maybe she is meeting somebody. Well, she was meeting somebody, and when they got there that lady ordered two glasses for herself. Who orders two at the same time!? Its not like your getting a discount on these things....order one and when you finish order the second. I knew the Cajuns liked to drink but "Woo! better order two so I dont have any downtime between my frst and second at 11 AM" is a streach.

2)These 4 guys were about 3 beers deep (im noticing a trend developing) when one guy just routinely kept saying "YOU DONT HAVE TO LIE CRAIG!!!" from the movie "Friday". He did this in his most awful female voice. He then goes on to declare that the movie was pure genius and that it should have won an oscar. Hold the freaking phone. I mean, I like watching Debo clock people and hearing "You got knocked the F@#& out!" as much as the next guy. But if an oscar is what your after, dont premise your movie on weed. And dont cast Chris Tucker. I'm just saying.

By the way, how did this guy (Straight Outta Compton)


turn into this guy



And for the record, "Braveheart" won the Oscar that year, so yeah

No comments:

Post a Comment